Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

negative or positive?

(19 Posts)
Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 09:20:09

Unsure if this is negative or not?

Bethany0903 Wed 12-Oct-16 09:27:57

Defo positive, my first one was like this! Congratulations! smile

Stormwhale Wed 12-Oct-16 09:29:55

Positive! Congrats!

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 09:32:01

Thank you I'm just unsure cos this was part of a digital test but the digital bit didn't work so it told me to read instructions I did and it told me to read that bit and go of that so just got a bit worried incase it was wrong

YorkieDorkie Wed 12-Oct-16 09:32:23

That's a no brainer positive, congratulations smile!

raviolidreaming Wed 12-Oct-16 09:40:45

If it's a digital, I would definitely take a retest to make sure. Good luck!

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 09:41:52

Yeah it was digital so going to try again thank you

EllieM22 Wed 12-Oct-16 10:32:12

All digitals show a second line regardless of pregnant or not, it technically tells you not to open it (i did the same though!) and i know that's misleading but it doesn't necessarily mean pregnant (but also doesnt mean you arent). Digitals are the least sensitive tests though so you wont have a positive on one straight away. Go and get a cheap stick test and look for a second line on that, GL!

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 10:35:47

I took one last night and there wasn't a line then took the other this morning and there was that so was unsure but obviously the digital bit didn't work so just read instructions. Just gonna buy a cheap one and do that thanks you

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 10:36:44

This was the one of last night

Becciilouisex3 Wed 12-Oct-16 10:39:34

Really unsure whether I can see a second line on the second test or not! My first instinct was no but there may very well be a squinter of a line. The cheap pink dye tests are the best ones you can get. They seem to show up more clearly even if they're squinters!

When is AF due if you don't mind me asking? Just wondered if it might be a tad early to test maybe? smile

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 10:49:05

I know I was unsure to the second test was last night first was this morning and no its fine it was due on the 9th so thought I I might of been a little bit early

Nikki2ol6 Wed 12-Oct-16 11:17:13

Blue dye tests often give another shadow of a line. Try super drug early. They are pink dye and very sensitive!

LolaStarr Wed 12-Oct-16 11:18:13

I can definitely see a very faint second line on last nights test

EllieM22 Wed 12-Oct-16 11:18:51

Hopefully you can get a pink line test today (superdrug own if you are in the UK are the most sensitive)! I had a positive 4 days before AF due on one of them. Took another week to get a digital positive but eventually did, I am now 36 weeks.

Try a pink line one and let us know good luck

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 11:21:16

Gonna pick my little one up from nursery and go grab one I only have a savers where I live but they do cheap tests I'll let yous know thank you!

emsyj Wed 12-Oct-16 11:22:16

Home Bargains pink ones are good too. I got a strong positive 4 days before my period was due on one of those. I see a line on both tests - congratulations!

Lozzjayx Wed 12-Oct-16 20:05:32

Took another one at its negative!

LolaStarr Wed 12-Oct-16 21:26:42

Try with your first wee of the morning. The concentration of HCG is strongest then and is more likely to show up if you're really early

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now