Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Spotting after exercise, anyone else had this!?

(4 Posts)
SETRu83 Tue 11-Oct-16 09:40:17

I'm 11w+2 I've had some light spotting a couple of times around the 8-9wk point, lasted about a day or so.

I'm the first instance I was booked for an early scan (8wk+2) as I had constant pain in my ovaries. The baby was in situ with a heart beat.

I've started spotting again, this time darker brown. It always seems to be the day after I do excersie, yesterday I was at crossfit and I think I over did it tbh I was really huffing and puffing.

I'm worring it don't some sort of damage. I hope everything is ok. There's no blood, and the mild pain in my ovaries has been here on and off all the time.

Has anyone had anything similar?

SETRu83 Tue 11-Oct-16 09:41:14

*done ( not don't)

Jazzdye Tue 11-Oct-16 12:15:26

Id maybe speak to your midwife it could be a sign that your overdoing it maybe try take it easy xx

Honeybee79 Tue 11-Oct-16 16:10:37

I had spotting early on, from about 6 to 10 weeks. It just cleared up by itself from then. I was exercising then and continue to now (nearly 33 wks). I had the spotting checked out and they concluded it was likely to be down to the cervix - changes caused by hormones. I was cleared to continue exercise. Be careful not to overdo it tho - was told you should be able to hold an albeit out of breath conversation throughout and never exercise to the point of exhaustion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now