Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2weekwait!

(6 Posts)
winstonmermaid Tue 04-Oct-16 13:51:32

Hi, I'm 9dpo (i think!)at around 5dpo I had a a lot of clear/white discharge that looked like snot!!( only way to really describe it! sorry tmi!) has any one experienced this before?

Eminybob Tue 04-Oct-16 14:09:37

I get that (egg white it's sometimes referred to as) around ovulation. Are you sure you ovulated when you thought and not later?

winstonmermaid Tue 04-Oct-16 14:30:49

Thankyou for your reply, I have never had it before around ovulation and I'm not 100 percent sure when I ovulated but quite sure it was around 5 days before the discharge I experienced! Just confused as have never seen anything like it and there was quite a lot like a big blop! Since then iv had a few signs like headache, tiredness, weeing through the night which I never do! ( but maybe I'm just going mad!) Our body's are such confusing things aren't they!!

MoggyP Tue 04-Oct-16 14:37:26

You might find more posters who know about this sort of stuff in the 'Conception' topic.

user1475587859 Tue 04-Oct-16 14:38:01

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Alicejj8x Tue 04-Oct-16 14:54:06

How does her life suck?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now