Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ouch my nipples...

(11 Posts)
LondonRoo Tue 04-Oct-16 08:32:25

Anyone else had this? Now the weather is cooling down, I'm finding my nipples at hurting like mad. I walked briskly (or as briskly as I can under current conditions) to the train station this morning so I got quite warm... By the time I got to the platform my nipples were feeling very cold and very painful!

Anyone had this or have a clever way to alleviate it? blush

RuskBaby Tue 04-Oct-16 12:14:19

Lasinoh nipple cream helped me.

LondonRoo Tue 04-Oct-16 12:16:31

Do you think it would work? My nipple skin isn't irritated ... Just really sensitive to the cold!

LuckySantangelo1 Tue 04-Oct-16 12:20:27

Padded bra with a couple of layers of clothes on top. It's agony!

soundsystem Tue 04-Oct-16 12:28:27

Yep, padded bra here too (for comfort, I don't much need extra padding at this stage!)

I also have padded sports bras that were £6 each from Asda. They're SO comfortable. (I do put on proper bras for work/social events and change back as soon as I'm home!).

MissRainbowBrite Tue 04-Oct-16 12:30:20

I used to wear a nice warm scarf and drape it over them, holding it close to my body if I was walking down the chilly aisles in Tesco. It seemed to help, I remember the pain very well.

MissRainbowBrite Tue 04-Oct-16 12:30:27

I used to wear a nice warm scarf and drape it over them, holding it close to my body if I was walking down the chilly aisles in Tesco. It seemed to help, I remember the pain very well.

herewegoagain4749 Tue 04-Oct-16 14:09:13

Yes I get that occasionally, but it doesn't last long. Didn't have it in last pg. Temperature is a problem but friction is worse for me, no advice I'm afraid other than keeping generally warm.

Plus having a toddler who seems to forever be elbowing/grabbing at them tests my patience! lol

ParForTheCourses Wed 05-Oct-16 06:45:42

I've been having this badly. Only heat helps me. If you are going home then a hot shower or hairdryer on them.

Padded bras do nothing for me which is annoying.

LondonRoo Thu 06-Oct-16 06:11:54

Thanks all! At least I now know I am not alone with my freezing nipples. Only heat seems to help!!!

Heirhelp Thu 06-Oct-16 06:21:37

Get some breast pass, type you use for breast feeding. This will keep them warm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now