Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waters breaking in bath?

(4 Posts)
elliej83 Sat 01-Oct-16 20:46:25

This is one of those posts I would find ridiculously hilarious if I wasn't writing it!

I'm 37+4 and am in alone tonight husband works shifts. Just had a bath and there was a gushing of water while I was laid in it. How the hell do I know if I lost control of my bladder or if it was my waters?

Autumnsunshinebaby Sat 01-Oct-16 20:51:04

Do you still need the loo? That might answer it! I would suspect it was your waters if it was a gush? Are you still getting any leakage now if you are out of the bath? I'd get out if I were you if you haven't done already and call the labour ward. They will possibly want to see you. Hope that helps

Oysterbabe Sat 01-Oct-16 21:16:20

Once they have broken they keep on trickling, usually until you give birth. If it was just a one off thing I doubt it's your waters.

Nikki2ol6 Sat 01-Oct-16 21:22:05

You need to go and lay down for half an hour then get up and see if you get any more water. If you do then it's probs your waters

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now