Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Low implanting in uterus....

(1 Post)
Mummyandwife85 Thu 29-Sep-16 13:55:17

So had a crap weekend rushed into hospital told I had a rare ectopic pregnancy in my c section scar ect then told I could die ect let home with on off bleeding with the knowledge I have 90% of natural miscarriage n a follow up scan n HCG bloods in a week.. called doctor yesterday as my head was spinning with all the mixed information me and hubby has received while in hospital and doctor informed me it's not ectopic pregnancy it's a low implanting in the womb (next to cervix) and although it's very risky it's definitely not life threatening ect I feel like the hospital have caused unneeded stress ect but my question is how common is a egg implanting low in the uterus?? Has everyone else experienced this before?? Xx (sorry for the extra long post!) hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now