Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oyster 2

(4 Posts)
Jennybug17 Thu 29-Sep-16 12:49:58

Any who has/had this pram. What are the good and bad points? I've had a play around with one in the shop, I love the look of it and how chunky and sturdy it feels. I know it can be put flat so would I actually need a carrycot or is it worth getting that as well?

Oysterbabe Thu 29-Sep-16 13:01:40

When is your baby due? I had a winter baby and the carrycot offered a lot of protection from the elements when she was tiny. Also mine was preterm and I wouldn't have been happy to put her straight into to a stroller.

Jennybug17 Thu 29-Sep-16 13:05:02

Thanks, mine is due in Jan so will need the carrycot then. I do like the look of them too as well as being a little sturdy safe place to sleep.

Dlah Thu 29-Sep-16 13:56:59

Got mine a few weeks back!
No baby to put in yet but I love it. I've decided to not get the carry cot, most places I've read say how barely used they are, and as you mention, this can lie flat, and she's unlikely to be in it for prolonged periods initially anyway so decided against it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now