Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

GG+ maternity nightwear

(6 Posts)
ConvincingLiar Wed 28-Sep-16 22:48:34

I have massive pregnancy boobs (JJ) but no bump yet (just usual fat tummy). Usually I sleep in bravissimo pyjama tops. They're ok for now but getting a bit small. Has anyone found any comfortable but supportive nightwear? I'd prefer a bit more coverage than a stretchy yoga top can provide - I don't want an exposed midriff, particularly as the weather gets cold.

marriednotdead Wed 28-Sep-16 23:04:21

Could you get one of the Bravissimo ones with the drawstring bottom in a bigger band size to give you a bit more room? Alternative might be a looser band fitting Royce sports or soft cup bra with a regular nightie.

ConvincingLiar Thu 29-Sep-16 07:18:49

Bravissimo have one "blouson" top which I'm hoping might be baggy and long enough to fit a tummy in. Models are usually really tall and I am really not, so maybe it'll work.

I'm less keen on soft cup bras but as underwires are unvomfortable by mid afternoon perhaps that would be a good thing to get.

NameChange30 Thu 29-Sep-16 07:23:32

I have a sloggi crop top bra which I'm wearing with some lovely comfy maternity PJs from Next (or roomy non-maternity PJs when my Next ones are in the wash).

The sloggi crop top isn't bra-sized, so the fit isn't amazing, but it's good enough to sleep in. It was the roomiest crop-top style bra I could find for my FFs!

Another option is a non-wired sports bra (I got a 2-pack from M&S) as they have fewer hooks and bits compared to regular daytime bras.

ConvincingLiar Thu 29-Sep-16 16:32:05

I've got a sports bra for sports and I don't think I could sleep in it. I might stop breathing.

Cakescakescakes Thu 29-Sep-16 16:34:17

I had some soft crop top style 'sleep bras' which I wore with normal maternity pj tops. I was an F cup in pregnancy so you maybe need morw support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now