Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A bit of slimy discharge - mucus plug?

(6 Posts)
dodi1978 Tue 27-Sep-16 20:27:16

Hi,

I am 39 weeks on Thursday. Found a bit of slimy discharge in my underwear this morning, not very much at all. Could this be part of my mucus plug?

Desperately hoping it is, I want this baby OUT!

originalusernamefail Tue 27-Sep-16 20:29:53

I'm not sure but both times I lost my plug it was VERY obvious what had happened. I had big jelly like chunks about ping pong ball size come away. Hope it's the start of things for you though. The last few weeks of pregnancy are looooooooonng. !

Flisspaps Tue 27-Sep-16 20:30:05

Could be, could be normal discharge. If you're 39 weeks then there's only 3 weeks left to go grin

Whatsername17 Tue 27-Sep-16 21:56:40

Last time mine was huge clumps. Hope it's the start of things for you!

dodi1978 Sat 01-Oct-16 13:30:29

Hi!

Turns out it wasn't my plug. Nevertheless, I have got baby now! Water went with a huge gush on Thursday just after midnight, went to hospital straight away, lost plug there (it was quite obvious it was the plug), labour got going quickly and my son was born 6.29 on Thursday morning!

Good luck everyone else! :-)

Whatsername17 Sat 01-Oct-16 15:33:20

Congratulations! Lovely news xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now