Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Flu jab and whopping cough vaccine today.

(8 Posts)
LBNM19 Tue 27-Sep-16 19:51:50

I had my flu jab and whopping cough vaccine earlier today and tonight im feeling really unwell.

Sore ears, a headache, aching. Is it likley to be because of the jabs or just a coincidence and ive got a virus.

DoubleCarrick Tue 27-Sep-16 19:53:57

I felt unwell after my whooping cough vaccine. Ended up taking about five days off work.

Had my flu jab Monday and have been fine since

xxlau11xx Tue 27-Sep-16 21:41:12

The whooping cough vaccine really affected the way I felt so think it's probably just the effects of the vaccinations.

Hope you feel better soon!

Dlah Tue 27-Sep-16 21:55:14

Had whooping cough 3 weeks ago - no side effects whatsoever not even a sore arm.

Had flu this morning, achy arm, hoping it doesn't turn into anything else

Nikki2ol6 Tue 27-Sep-16 22:06:15

I had my whooping cough last week and I felt so tired all day and for 3 days and my baby hardly moved !!! He's back to his normal self now so I guess the jab does have some effect

LBNM19 Tue 27-Sep-16 22:59:01

Thanks everyone. My arm is really sore to. Hopefully i start feeling better soon. X

Bellabelloo Tue 27-Sep-16 23:16:49

I had my flu and whooping cough today too. Arm is killing...but I feel fine (touch wood etc!). Hope you feel better soon. X

Bellabelloo Wed 28-Sep-16 10:56:46

Cor! My arm is killing!! And it's my right arm. How long for the pain to go away? Am finding it hard to work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now