Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone have any experience with Superdrug own tests?

(11 Posts)
DeputyPecksBentBeak Tue 27-Sep-16 13:13:50

They're notorious for giving very strong false positives aren't they?! confused <clutches at all the straws>

FML

CalmYaTits Tue 27-Sep-16 13:15:32

Buy 3 tests by 3 different brands. If you want to be really sure, buy 10smile

DeputyPecksBentBeak Tue 27-Sep-16 13:21:01

It showed up straight away, I'm fairly certain I know blush Crap. DH is volunteering at a zoo today <outs self> and I can't tell him until he's home and the kids are in bed.

ahsan Tue 27-Sep-16 13:23:47

I brought it they were all faulty in my option cheap and crap if you want a good test buy first response, they are fab tests.

DeputyPecksBentBeak Tue 27-Sep-16 13:27:35

Ooh that gives me hope, thanks

sidonie1 Tue 27-Sep-16 13:43:14

I've always found them reliable but used the first response week indicator one after too when I've had a positive... Sounds like it's worth checking.

Nikki2ol6 Tue 27-Sep-16 14:08:21

I took one 7dpo and it came up with a very faint line. But of course I thought no way would it show so early!! Next day I take another and what do you know! A dark line!! I think these must be faulty. I'm 26 weeks now!!!

BoBo90 Tue 27-Sep-16 14:17:53

You can't get false positives. The hormone has to be there to turn the test line pink/blue so you are pregnant! I'm assuming this wasn't planned but I wish you all the best X

DeputyPecksBentBeak Tue 27-Sep-16 14:22:57

Well fuck! Most definitely not planned. Dc3. Can't even think how this is possible. Well, not how blush, but when. Bugger. We haven't got the money for a third, but we have the room and the love so i guess we'll figure it out confused

Will take the second test in the pack later but I know what it's going to say

jwww Tue 27-Sep-16 16:19:50

Never heard of false positives any test. From the research I did when I found out I was pregnant, they're the most sensitive and can detect the hormone much earlier than some other brands. I may be wrong on the sensitivity thing but I've never had a wrong result from one.

AudreyBradshaw Tue 27-Sep-16 16:38:35

I had a fairly epic evap line from a superdrug early test. Within 15 minutes so technically not an evap as it can't have evaporated, but it disappeared and I assumed I'd imagined it. It was clear/super shiny but no colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now