Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dull ache

(4 Posts)
Tashabee18 Mon 26-Sep-16 18:45:14

Hi
I'm only 4 weeks gone, but am geting a dull ache. I'm just scared as I fell pregnant last year and it was eptopic and had the tube removed. I won't get my early scan for another week and a half. I don't know if I should see my Dr about the cramps or not.

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Mon 26-Sep-16 18:51:43

The rule I was told was cramping with no bleeding is normal and spotting with no cramps is also acceptable but both together should be checked out. I won't say try not to worry coz I know that's just impossible.....

jwww Mon 26-Sep-16 19:30:48

I had this early on when I was 6 weeks (thought I was 8 weeks at the time) the cramping was a little more painful than dull but it wasn't sharp if that makes sense. I went to A&E and I had a scan, it wasn't ectopic I was just feeling my cramps more than most.
I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I'm still getting bad cramping and I had really bad morning sickness from 8 weeks till 13 weeks. This is my first but I think maybe some people feel it more than others?

Tashabee18 Mon 26-Sep-16 19:52:02

thank you for putting my mind at ease ladies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now