Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy and anxiety

(2 Posts)
butterfly92 Mon 26-Sep-16 06:56:11

Hi all. In 3 weeks i will have my baby in my arms and i honestly cannot wait because for the duration of my pregnancy ever since i started to feel my baby started moving that is when panic sets in. Before that i always used my fetal doppler and private scans for reassurance. When i wake up in the mornings i expect him to move and if he hasn't moved in half hour (intervened everything such as prodding moving drinking water etc) then i use my doppler then he starts moving! Typical. I have thought about going in maternity for reduced movements but then he starts moving normally so i dont bother but this anxiety is eating away at me i am so scared that i am going to lose him before i get a chance to meet him :'(
I won't b able to cope

butterfly92 Mon 26-Sep-16 07:37:52

My midwife isnt very helpful she just tells me to go if i have reduced movements or none at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now