Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Spasms

(3 Posts)
Emilyyyy Wed 21-Sep-16 17:00:23

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and so far with pregnancy everything has been fine. I lost my last baby and this is my first viable pregnancy so bare with me if Im over reacting and worrying unnecessarily.

Basically I've been feeling flutters and movement since 14 weeks but since Monday I've been having the strongest what feels like spasms in my lower belly, at first I thought it was hiccups but I'm getting them all the time, 80% of the day I have them, they get worse of a night when I'm in bed.
You can see my belly moving/jumping when I get them. They aren't painful but after a while they get uncomfortable. I've been ill myself since Sunday with a cold and chest infection so not sure if it's related.

Has anyone got any advice? Should I be worried?

Thanks in advanceflowers

Becciilouisex3 Thu 22-Sep-16 00:52:21

That's baby kicking smile

RainbowDashian Thu 22-Sep-16 00:57:24

Sounds like the baby moving! It's a very good sign all is well and is completely normal. As the baby grows bigger the movement becomes stronger and more visible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now