Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Will I need another c section??

(3 Posts)
Mummyandwife85 Tue 20-Sep-16 11:12:07

Had an emergency c section last time due to induction failed to help me birth my 9lb5oz baby just wondering if they will possibly make me birth this time or another c section?? Xx ooh also I gave been induced with all 3 of my previous pregnancies as I go over due by weeks xx

Scotmum83 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:19:43

You can request a section this time round as you have had one before but there's nothing to say that you can't have a natural birth if there's no other issues. You'll see a consultant as you have had a section previously so you can discuss it then.

Mummyandwife85 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:24:23

OK thanks for advice.. I didn't know u can request one tbh but then again it's been 5years since my emergency c section, definitely don't want to have a natural birth again I was cut one and 3rd degree tear second time around.. horrible xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now