Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

a lil advice would be great.....xx

(10 Posts)
herewego1987 Mon 19-Sep-16 19:07:10

Hello all,

Hope Monday is treating you well,

I'm about 4/5 weeks pregnant and I have had slight bleeding and brownish discharge with tummy cramps. As I have had an ectopic my gp sent me to AnE my hcg levels are 761 (is this normal for 4ish weeks) I have a scan tomorrow which im nervous about as I dont want it to be bad news.

Has anyone else experienced cramping etc?

Xx

charlybs Mon 19-Sep-16 20:23:13

I had cramping and brown spotting at 7 weeks and it was nothing - just everything moving about.

Glad you have a scan tomorrow, fingers crossed

Mummyandwife85 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:09:34

I have bled in early pregnancy with all three of my previous pregnancies all was fine xx 6weeks baby #4, and so far no bled xx good luck with tomorrow huni xx

herewego1987 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:17:02

Hello all, heres my update xx

Ive been for a scan today as i have pelvic pain and light brown bleeding, im about 6weeks with hcg of 761 (had blood test yday)

The sonographer couldnt see a sack etc so possibly suspecting an ectopic as I had one 11years ago when I was 18.

I have to have more bloods tomorrow and i have a Bfp on a test Ive done now.

I'm just mind boggled its like i blanked out my 1st ectpic and I cant remember the symptoms etc. I just want to know whats happening xxx

Didn't want to read and run..
I'm so sorry your going through this flowersflowers

herewego1987 Tue 20-Sep-16 22:09:04

Its ok, ive had to tell work....I just feel so panicky xx

Thinking of you today.
I hope work were understanding X

LolaStarr Wed 21-Sep-16 07:35:10

Keeping everything crossed for you!

eastcoastmum2014 Wed 21-Sep-16 09:15:47

I had brown bleeding at 8 weeks and 10 weeks with my previous pregnancy and now have a very healthy 20 month old DD. When I had a miscarriage I had bright red blood and very severe cramping. I really hope everything works for you, everything at 6 weeks is still so tiny so there is always a chance all is well. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and baby dust xx

herewego1987 Wed 21-Sep-16 17:56:34

updat had my hcgs go from 761 to 935 in 48hrs, I know they are supposed to be doubling. They were going to keep me in for obs due to previous ep but I feel like Im getting a cold/a sore throat but im only 5mins from the hospital and all I want to do it get in my own bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now