Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

thinking im pregnant

(4 Posts)
user1474299685 Mon 19-Sep-16 16:55:49

hi guys so I been trying for a baby I have a 3 year old boy already but I'm due on in 6 days and I'm convinced I'm pregnant I've had this tight pain in my stomach for days now and was feeling really sick all last week but took test and there negative any simpler story's would be apprenticed thanks x

KitKat1985 Mon 19-Sep-16 17:09:32

If you are not due on for 6 days it's very unlikely you will get a positive on a pregnancy test already, even if you are actually pregnant. Even the most sensitive test usually can't give a result until at least 3-4 prior to your period being due. Try again towards the end of the week and you are more likely to get a definitive answer.

AuntieStella Mon 19-Sep-16 17:16:00

I see you have the new user type of username, so you might not have spotted that there is a whole forum about conceiving a pregnancy.

It's over here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception

I think that's where you're most likely to find the posters who know A Lot about testing and early symptom spotting

Nikki2ol6 Mon 19-Sep-16 19:52:56

I got a positive test 1 week before my period was due, the line was so faint and it was on a super drug early test. My symptoms were things tasting funny and being able to smell things really strong. I'm almost 25 weeks now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now