Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hcg not rising? Should I worry so early on?

(5 Posts)
user1474185230 Sun 18-Sep-16 20:43:01

Hi everyone,
I need your advice/ experience!
My cycles are 32 days long, I got a positive ovulation on CD 18 and 19. I had early pregnancy symptoms of nausea a on cd27. I had a very very very faint positive pregnancy test on cd27 I'm not due my period until cd32. I took another test this morning cd30 same brand and it's a tiny bit darker but not much at all. Which makes me nervous. I took a clear blue didgital this morning and it said positive 1-2 weeks. But I'm still nervous that my hcg levels aren't rising enough? I haven't missed my period yet it's due in 3 days which I'm hoping this is the reason. Has anyone experienced this? Good or bad? I have been through a miscarriage before which ended up in a D&C and I'm worried about going through this again.
Am I just worrying over nothing and need to slap myself?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Fluffsnuts Sun 18-Sep-16 20:51:30

Pregnancy tests aren't a good indicator of rising hcg. Try not to worry.

BeardMinge Sun 18-Sep-16 20:54:17

If your period isn't even due for another two days I would say it's far too early to be worrying this much. Home pregnancy tests cannot give you a definitive answer as to rising hcg levels, only blood tests can do that.

For now you are just about pregnant, congratulations!

user1474185230 Mon 19-Sep-16 07:34:32

Thanks ladies! Took another test this morning hoping they would be slightly darker but I couldn't tell if they were. So day 5 of testing.

Hopefully they will get stronger later this week.

Thanks so much for your replies x

Thanks

user1474185230 Mon 19-Sep-16 07:42:22

This mornings test cd30 2 days before af.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now