Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advent calendar for me???

(4 Posts)
Pixie2015 Sun 18-Sep-16 19:56:28

I love Christmas time soo much and alway look for exciting different advent calendar for DS age 8 who normally looses interest at day 7-8!

DS 2 is due in January so thinking this year may treat myself to advent calendar instead. I think chocolate may be a no no as think may be too inactive to walk it off so thinking beauty - thought Clarins may be a relaxing treat but have now seen the Jo Malone calendar it is v expendsive but looks very usable. Is anyone else going to indulge?

AuntieStella Sun 18-Sep-16 20:05:14

There are threads in the 'Christmas' topic about (expensive) cosmetics Advent calendars.

It might be worth having a peek over there, as I think they've attracted more posters than you might get in a topic for asking questions about pregnancies.

The chat thread for January due dates, if you're interested in chatting to those due at about the same time as you (about anything and everything) would be one of these:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2620774-Late-December-Early-January-17-Babies

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2663816-January-2017-babies-Thread-2

Pixie2015 Sun 18-Sep-16 20:28:18

Thanks x

AuntieStella Mon 19-Sep-16 07:34:51

Also, you might be interested in this thread

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2730614-To-buy-a-beauty-advent-calendar-at-95-150

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now