Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Warning graphic picture tmi cervical mucus

(5 Posts)
NannyW Sat 17-Sep-16 16:50:01

Firstly I am so sorry for the picture but can someone reassure me that this is normal? Extremely anxious. I am 6+2 today and had this when I wiped. On rewiping I was completely clean. I have been quite 'damp' downstairs recently but was assured during another tmi thread that this was fairly normal. It's the colour of this that is making me worry sad

NannyW Sat 17-Sep-16 17:46:00

Anyone? I know it's only slightly pink/ off white I am just so panicked all the time. Tia

BagelDog Sat 17-Sep-16 17:48:42

Normal. More mucus, different texture etc all very common. Mine was often a bit yellow or pink. Nothing to fret about. Had a couple of early miscarriages and it was not something I could have mistaken for anything else iyswim?

Motherwithflaws Sat 17-Sep-16 17:49:40

Normal. Try not to worry!

NannyW Sat 17-Sep-16 17:54:38

Thank you, I am usually a pretty together person but the last 4 weeks I've been a complete mess with worry about everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now