Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do hiccups count as movement?

(4 Posts)
Baz13 Thu 15-Sep-16 18:26:57

33 +4 - over the last week I have felt my little girl move more than ever (which is lovely as I have an anterior placenta) mainly due to being on maternity leave and resting- My belly has dropped over the last day and today I have only felt one movement and a just recently hiccups.

Wasn't sure whether you count hiccups as movement- going to have a bath in a minute as this usually gets some movements form her, then have a glass of cold water and lie on my side for at least half an hour and see if I get any movements-
If I don't feel any after this, i'm thinking of calling the mw - but don't want to be a nuisance if hiccups count-

Amanda89x Thu 15-Sep-16 18:33:53

Hiccups don't count. I would give them a call if you feel unsure, they won't think you're being a nuisance. Hope she starts kicking soon xx

Baz13 Thu 15-Sep-16 18:40:55

Thank you- will give them a call, just for reassurance smile

Amanda89x Fri 16-Sep-16 12:01:57

Hi Baz how did you get on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now