Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Loss of symptoms.

(5 Posts)
lalaland1985 Wed 14-Sep-16 20:47:30

I'm 6+4 today. I did have nausea, sore enlarged breasts. vivid dreams and a heightened sense of smell. These have been easing off for the past 3 days and today I just don't feel pregnant at all.

Can this happen and all still be well?

lalaland1985 Thu 15-Sep-16 08:04:08

Anyone?

drinkyourmilk Thu 15-Sep-16 08:07:14

It happened to me. I'm almost 12 weeks now, and I have a few days when I can hardly function and then a week or so when I'm fine. I've hypothesised that it's due to hormonal surges. I'm sick when I get a surge, then my body gets used to it.

Ijustworkhere Thu 15-Sep-16 08:11:17

Yes, with both my two I had times when I felt the symptoms more than others. Someday I'd be all over the place, other days fine. I think your body adjusts a bit as pp says

Bella1985 Thu 15-Sep-16 09:06:59

Agreed. I experienced nausea, super sore breasts and a general feeling of pg for 3 weeks during trimester one and it disappeared at week 9. I panicked and booked a private scan which showed a strong heartbeat. I'm now 24 weeks and so far, had a pretty straight forward pg. scans have all been good. I met a lady last night that has been vomiting every day for 36 weeks....I can't believe how lucky I was not to vomit once and for the symptoms to dissappear so early. Hope you're just as lucky as I am and all will be well for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now