Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help me out.. Opinions and advice

(6 Posts)
Peaches20168898 Sun 11-Sep-16 21:55:30

So here's the deal ladies maybe you can help me out. I lost my period tracker on my phone. But think I had my period aug 14 to 19 or 15 to 20. It was a short one too maybe 3 days. But I had intercourse on the 28 of August and he and I commented on how wet I was. ( sorry tmi). I normally get a week of discharge when ovulating, I didn't see that this month, although a few days after intercourse I had a fair amount of white thick cm. again sorry tmi. Then starting Wednesday this past week I started to feel nauseous, I also had a dull lower back ache,tummy is talking up a storm, some days drained of all energy, boobs arent sore, but nipples are sensitive. I have had an appetite increase as well. And some times feeling sick when I don't eat. So I took a test this morning b/c when you don't know when you get ur period test three weeks from the day you had sex which is today, got a negative this morning with CB. And had light cramping today. Can anyone offer advice? Words of wisdom? Or opinion?

elmo1980 Mon 12-Sep-16 07:22:20

Suggest waiting a few days and do another test. If that's still negative just repeat. I know how much it can drive you nuts when you're just desperate to know but your body can always play tricks when it comes to 'symptoms'. All you can do is wait I'm afraid but hope you eventually get the result you want.

princesspineapple Mon 12-Sep-16 12:37:05

Clearblue isn't as reliable as they make out.. I didn't get a BFP with them until about 6 weeks pregnant (I turned into a testing addict for the first few weeks blush)
I agree you should wait another day or so and try the superdrug first response test in the pink box, they seem to be the most sensitive.
Hope you get the result youre after

Peaches20168898 Mon 12-Sep-16 12:53:18

Thanks ladies, took a cheap dollar store one with fmu and it was negative, yet had nights sweats like crazy. Woke up at 3 soaked, I also have a odd sensation going on around my lips down below. I'm sure what that's about, but in all honesty just waiting for af now. There's no way I wouldn't be getting some type of positive by now.

LondonGirl83 Mon 12-Sep-16 13:50:29

Wait until your period would be late based on your cycle length and do a First Response Early response.

PMT symptoms can mirror early pregnancy symptoms so don't read too much into it but it sounds like you are in with a shot.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Peaches20168898 Mon 12-Sep-16 14:30:49

Thank you, this is getting really draining. I think it pms, gut feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now