Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tips for stinging nipples?!

(5 Posts)
user1471855186 Fri 09-Sep-16 17:22:38

Hello, 22 weeks pregnant and my nipples are on fire. Any tips please? Thank you!!!

LaraG13 Fri 09-Sep-16 21:20:19

Depends on the kind of pain, but mine are agony if they get cold and erect, so I bought some cheap instant handwarmer inserts (like these www.amazon.co.uk/Hands-Instant-Hand-Warmers-Pairs/dp/B01KNLQ1JE) and I put them in my bra before I go anywhere that might be cold, or if my nipples are starting to get painful. Helps me, but your pain might be a different kind!

happylass Sat 10-Sep-16 07:17:43

I've had the same along with crazy itching. I've used some Lansinoh cream which seems to have done the trick.

user1471855186 Mon 12-Sep-16 09:24:27

Thank you both so much! I bought some Lansinoh and it's great, and Lara I'll look out for those because when I get out of the bath or shower it really sets it off and I'm sure it's only going to get worse now it's getting a bit colder!!! Thank you!

Christmasbaby16 Mon 12-Sep-16 15:42:15

I'm so pleased to see your advice, mine started tingling and then a bit of leaking today confused I'm going to try this advice. Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now