Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling worse at 13 weeks - anyone else?

(5 Posts)
Sylvie78 Fri 09-Sep-16 11:37:48

Hello,
I'm sure i am feeling worse than i was a few weeks ago - much more tired, much more grumpy, can't sleep, more sick. Has this happened to anyone else? Did it improve after this? Thanks!

KateTheShrew Fri 09-Sep-16 14:18:02

I felt worse at 12-13 weeks, but a lot better now at 15 - not perfect but more energy and better appetite. Fingers crossed it improves for you too.

Havingkittens04 Fri 09-Sep-16 18:53:34

Weeks 12-14 were the worst so far for me in this pregnancy. My sickness seems to escalate with stress, such as scans approaching etc This week has been tough ( vomitting at 2am Tuesday morning) as I was possibly worrying so much about the 20 week scan we had today. Hope it settles down for you soon flowers

Melmam Fri 09-Sep-16 22:14:15

Definitely feel worse this week than I have do d and ive been sick from the beginning now 13+5 hoping it passes soon but have a feeling it's going to stay awhile longer sad

LBNM19 Sat 10-Sep-16 11:15:57

I felt really bad untill I was 14 weeks and felt like it would never end. I'm 22 weeks now and feeling quite well. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now