Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am i pregnant ?

(2 Posts)
user1473416349 Fri 09-Sep-16 11:28:59

Hi guys I'm new to this but i wonder if you can give me some advice?
i had intercourse the day before ovulation and am now 2 days before af is due, i have tested yesterday and today but getting BFN i was just wondering if i could be still be pregnant? I've been feeling sick (not being ) on and off for the last week and such bad heart burn and acid reflux which i never get. yesterday (3 days before af) i started cramping however nothing has appeared and i never cramp until the day i am due.
Thanks

MyBreadIsEggy Fri 09-Sep-16 14:02:22

When I had my Dd, I got multiple negative tests in the days before my period was due. I still got a negative result a couple of days after it was due. So I left it a week, then tested again and got a very strong positive. Same thing this time around too.
I would just wait and see if your period arrives or not. If it doesn't, give it a few days and test again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now