Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6.5 weeks - cannot see definitive sac *WORRIED*

(7 Posts)
rachellowe Thu 08-Sep-16 17:28:13

So, after going to a&e last night and having blood tests and seeing gynocologist .. Who said my womb was closed and had a scan today, the man said that he couldn't confirm the definitive sac as it kept changing shape! Oval - to oblong.

My hormone levels are 2657 and he wants me to come back into the hospital tomorrow for more blood tests and needs the level to double in order to confirm a new scan date!

Has anyone had this? And had successful pregnancy, he said it may just still be early but I thought at that many weeks you should be able to see and I am very worried first time baby!

Any advice will be brilliant! Thanks xx

LottieL Thu 08-Sep-16 23:50:44

When the doctor said the sac kept changing shape did he say why?

pissedoff2016 Fri 09-Sep-16 00:06:10

in a similar situation,hense why I am still up,so worrying

rachellowe Fri 09-Sep-16 07:40:56

No he didn't. It was like he didn't know anything!

pissedoff2016 Mon 12-Sep-16 12:55:54

what happened for you rachelleowe

Skyea10 Mon 12-Sep-16 13:03:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Christmasbaby16 Mon 12-Sep-16 15:38:29

My HCG was particularly low and no detail pole see at first scan, I worried...pointlessly as 28weeks now with a healthy pregnancy. Try and keep positive (easier said than done I know - I hated people saying it to us). If it's meant to be, it will be. Fingers crossed for you both x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now