Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How late did you get your BFP?

(6 Posts)
JustmumR Wed 07-Sep-16 20:48:23

Hi ladies. I'm just wondering how long it took for your BFP to come through? I'm 11 days late and still get BFN but I am convinced I'm pregnant. I wasn't trying so it's not hope that's making me feel that way, I have so many symptoms. I have tried Clear Blue, sainsburys and £1 store! Does anyone have any late BFP stories? X

becciandbump Wed 07-Sep-16 21:27:14

Hi I really hope it turns positive for you if that's what you are hoping for. I didn't test late but there were inconsistencies all the cardboard ones said negative until I was at least 2 weeks pregnant but the clear blue digital came up 3 days prior to af due. Id stick with the digital ones even though they are more expensive

becciandbump Wed 07-Sep-16 21:28:18

Sorry I must have skim read you weren't trying so hope I didn't offend by first line of my post x

becciandbump Wed 07-Sep-16 21:29:46

So sorry I must have skim read and missed but you weren't trying hope I haven't offended

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Wed 07-Sep-16 21:31:27

Af was 2 weeks late with my dd before I got a bfp. She was a week later than hospital due date. Due Xmas eve and arrived new years eve! 10 this year!!

JustmumR Wed 07-Sep-16 22:38:43

Thanks ladies! Becciandbump no not at all! We weren't actively trying but would be happy if we are having another bundle. I was actually quite disappointed with the first negative but then expected all the others! I would just like to know either way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now