Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I going through MC..?

(2 Posts)
Raaj2016 Wed 07-Sep-16 06:14:25

Raaj2016

Hi everyone
My LMP waa 16th July. Got Pregnancy test +ve on 17th August. Had on and off bleeding in 4-5 weeks. Gyn prescribed Progesterone 200mg. Since 2 days, I'm bleeding with clots, mild pain and no pregnancy symptoms. Is this me going through miscarriage? I'm sacred. Been trying for 2 years, have pcos, d&c done 2months before.. my Doc asks me to wait for a week.

LottieL Wed 07-Sep-16 10:22:18

It could be anything really. Some people bleed right through their pregnancies and it's all ok, and sadly some bleed and it's a miscarriage. Is there an early pregnancy unit at your local hospital? You could contact them and ask for advice. Maybe they will arrange a blood test for you. If the bleeding increases to soaking through a pad quickly or you are in too much pain head to A&E to be on the safe side.
I know it's hard, having suffered a loss myself. The waiting and not knowing is the absolute worst but please don't give up all hope as it could all be ok. Be kind to yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now