Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Normal early pregnancy symptoms?

(5 Posts)
Rabbitykins55 Wed 31-Aug-16 14:01:31

Hello! I'm about four weeks now and my boobs are all over the place. Really hurting for the first few days now just tingling, they seem to alternate between left and right though! Is this normal? This is my first pregnancy so it's all very new to me. Thank you! smile

CharminglyGawky Wed 31-Aug-16 14:09:51

Yes very normal! Painful boobs is what made me think to test.

Boobs do funny things in pregnancy, I'm now 20 weeks and having to buy maternity bras and nipple pads as mine have started to leak, there is no flippin baby to drink colostrum yet so why my boobs have decided I need a supply before my pregnancy is even half over is beyond me!

Rabbitykins55 Wed 31-Aug-16 14:50:44

Thank you. smile it was that it suddenly changed from painful to tingly that concerned me. I'm trying not to read too much into everything or it'll drive me mad!

charlotte1990 Thu 01-Sep-16 13:13:22

Boobs for sure hurt me since ovulation now im 5weeks. still hurting when I give them a poke lol
feeling sick as well and stomach aches and pains x

SophieRobins Thu 01-Sep-16 20:54:36

Hi
I'm four weeks too and the boob pain is crazy! Wasn't expecting this at all! Are yours itchy sometimes too?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now