Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Really bad back pain

(3 Posts)
Melmam Fri 26-Aug-16 21:00:15

Hi ladies, just looking for some advice really I'm due 14th march and 3 days ago I woke up with a really bad back and the pains where shooting across my sides and my pelvis I'm just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this too? I'm not sure weather it's because I gave birth for the first time 9 months ago and my muscles haven't fully got back to normal or could it be because I had the epidural or the start of something I definitely don't remember this with my last pregnancy. Any advice or shared experiences would be great. Thanks

Melmam Fri 26-Aug-16 23:39:23

Bump any advice?

FirstTimeMummy25 Sat 27-Aug-16 04:12:14

My SIL had this and her midwife/doctor said it was because she was having her babies close together like you and hadn't given her body enough time to fully recover, she said apparently it takes a year? Not sure how true that it but that is what she was told.
Hope it's gets better for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now