Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

35 weeks - can't stop going for no 2!

(11 Posts)
rosegoldie Mon 22-Aug-16 20:05:07

Bit of a gross one...today I have been for a no 2 about 5 or 6 times! blush

It's not diarrhoea just 'the regular kind'(!)

I'm 35 weeks prego and wondered if anyone else has experienced this?!

Freaking myself out a bit as have heard the body naturally 'empties' itself prior to labour...which I'm obviously a bit too early for!

Mybugslife Mon 22-Aug-16 20:33:58

I had this at 34 weeks, 9 times in a day, don't want to worry you but I went into labour the following day.

Keep an eye on any tightenings/pain, loss of plug etc etc X

rosegoldie Mon 22-Aug-16 20:46:47

Oh god! I will keep an eye out...

rosegoldie Mon 22-Aug-16 20:47:33

Did you lose your plug the next day then?

mellysam Tue 23-Aug-16 06:59:15

I've had a dodgy stomach like this for about two weeks or so, my twins are still inside my belly, now 37+2.
Its making me miserable but no sign of them arriving yet, hope you are ok

rosegoldie Tue 23-Aug-16 07:28:12

Sorry to hear that melly, you must be suffering in this heat too! flowers

Mine isn't a dodgy tum it's just lots of normal no 2's! Which is so odd...sorry tmi!

It has stopped now unless it restarts again later today!

waitingforsomething Tue 23-Aug-16 07:32:19

Had this for about a week before I went into labour both times. Although remember things are pretty squished in there now including your intestines so going more often would be normal!

Noodledoodledoo Tue 23-Aug-16 07:55:34

I had this from about 35/36 weeks. Ended up being induced at 40+12! Head was engaged quite early on so think it just kept things moving due to pressure on bowels!

rosegoldie Tue 23-Aug-16 08:42:43

Thanks everyone - I'm now freaking or less about going into early labour! Hopefully it's just baby squishing my insides!

Mybugslife Tue 23-Aug-16 17:56:27

Sorry. Lost my plug that night. Did the dead with OH, bad idea!! Lost my plug then went into full blown contractions about 1am.
Just for a bit of reassurance my DD was a really healthy weight for 6 weeks early and no problems what so ever.
It could be anything though but just be prepared xx

dodi1978 Tue 23-Aug-16 19:03:19

I had that with DS1... He was born after a two day comprehensive clear out at 36 weeks. All fine by the way, so don't worry too much about being 35 weeks.
I got the same for four days last week, at 33 weeks. No sign of DS2 yet, so it may just be a sign of baby shifting position and squeezing intestines....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now