Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?

(1 Post)
kandice91 Mon 22-Aug-16 19:53:19

Hey all,
I'm just looking for some input/opinions right now. I'm a POAS-aholic and like to pee on sticks for the "ooh what if?!" feeling. Anyway, I took an EPT on August 15 (SMU) and it was BFP. But the following tests I have taken (FRER, EPT, and IC) have all been BFN. Before I took the first test I just had a feeling I might be pregnant for a couple days. I was on Loloestrin Fe (but stopped taking it a week ago after I got my BFP) and I still haven't gotten my period (been a week since my last pill). Then today I went to go pee and I noticed a weird discharge. (TMI, I'm sorry). It was clear with a little bit of a yellowish tinge and it was almost rubbery. I've NEVER had this kind of discharge before. Up until today my discharge has been milky white for a couple of weeks (just in case that matters).
I've felt bloated lately and have wanted nothing to do with coffee (which is odd for me because I drink like 4 cups a day) and just have a general lack of appetite.
I'm not sure if any of this has to do with stress or what, but I've never had these symptoms with stress before.
Considering I was on the pill I was obviously not TTC but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it turns out I am pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now