Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP but no signs

(5 Posts)
MagicStarz6 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:56:46

I'm a little worried as apart from my breast, I have no symptoms, anyone else experienced this?

Becciilouisex3 Thu 18-Aug-16 07:52:03

It can be quite normal it really depends from person to person. Except for boobs and discharge (my partner would maybe say mood swings too...) I was symptomless until aroun 6 and a half weeks when my morning sickness started and I was convinced something must be wrong from reading that I should be peeing a lot and being knackered constantly! Keep an eye on your symptoms as they should increase over time but if you have any cramps that worry you or bleeding (even spotting if it's worrying to you) it won't hurt to call the midwife. They'll sometimes get you in for an early scan although you won't see much and won't see a heartbeat until after 6 weeks generally.

Good luck flowers

Slave2thecat Thu 18-Aug-16 09:27:16

I had no symptoms, other than cramping at 8 weeks, until 10 weeks pg. It's very normal

Michelle91 Fri 19-Aug-16 00:51:24

I had every symptom under the sun with my first pregnancy! You name it I had it! Had severe sickness that was waved off by a moody midwife so I put up and shut up! This time I'm not being sick, but also have sore boobs and getting a little tired nothing like before. It's not just every woman's pregnancy is different it's every pregnancy!! Some women go through pregnancy without any symptoms what so ever! If you really are concerned contact your midwife or GP! I'm sure you're just one of the lucky ones Hun 😘😘 xx

PippaRose Fri 19-Aug-16 08:29:15

I'm 18 weeks now and didn't have symptoms either and I know I'm lucky but no sickness at all. Obviously a few signs and some tiredness in first trimester but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

You have your BFP, all the best!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now