Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

abdominal pain in early pregnancy

(2 Posts)
musicmomma Sat 13-Aug-16 18:00:28

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else suffers with bad abdominal pain in their first trimester? I have had bad cramps, sometimes excruciating, in my pelvis and the top of my legs every day and night since I became pregnant. I've been to the doctors, to a and e, to the early pregnancy unit, and had scans and everything is fine. I'm six weeks, but I can't do anything when I'm on pain like this all the time. It's not constant, it happens about 2 or 3 times a day and a couple of times a night, we were on holiday but I had to come home because of it. Now I'm dreading going back to work. What can I do??

Trulyamnearanear Sat 13-Aug-16 21:10:57

Could it be digestional? I don't know if it's the way I'm put together but I get terrible cramps. My first pg they thought it was eptopic and sent me off in an ambulance because of it. This pg is proving as bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now