Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

places to buy preloved reusable nappies??

(8 Posts)
needtomovesomewherewarmer Fri 12-Aug-16 17:35:59

I've got a start up kit of mio pocket nappies which I picked up locally but looking to try something new. Apart from ebay I'm not sure where to look can anyone recommend any good Facebook groups??

Spottyladybird Fri 12-Aug-16 17:40:17

Our local cloth nappy group has a FSOT (for sale or trade) page which is good. You could see if you have one?
Also if you put nappies FSOT into FB search a lot come up!

BeMorePanda Fri 12-Aug-16 17:46:11

You can't sell 2nd hand nappies on eBay (or you didn't used to be able to). I sold mine here on mn - years ago now. They were snapped up. There is a for sale. Section.

mmmuffins Fri 12-Aug-16 17:53:59

There are a few forums like Cloth Nappy Tree or Natural Mamas, and there are some on Ebay though its technically not allowed. However Facebook is by far the most active market, just do a search to find the big groups. There are also groups for each brand if you are interested in something particular.

Houseconfusion Fri 12-Aug-16 18:03:13

Lots of Facebook groups, but I've just got a whole box on sale! Pm me if you want any to buy, selling lots of bamboo nappies and wraps and liners for cheap as chips! Think £2 for a little lamb or tots bots!

Houseconfusion Fri 12-Aug-16 18:07:32

I've got my sale post up in the reusable nappies section under for sale/wanted here on mumsnet if you want to have a look

Frazzled2207 Fri 12-Aug-16 18:09:07

I bought and sold lots on ebay despite it being technically not alllowed

BikeRunSki Fri 12-Aug-16 18:09:22

If you can wait until Sept/Oct, there are always loads of barely used cloth nappies at our local NCT nearly new sale. There are NCT nearly new sakes around the country every autumn and Spring. Find dated and places here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now