Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A little advice would be very greatful

(6 Posts)
emmalou26 Fri 05-Aug-16 18:11:00

Hi all my last period was April I took a test in May showed positive since taken more all negative had what I wouldn't even call a spot in June didn't even wear a pad was literally just brownish/red when I wiped now n again for a few day it was nothin really never had it in my life well anyway in August still no period.... Taken more test all negative nurses are refusing to test me said they don't do it no more what I'm confused about it apart from having no period my partner as said about my boobs getting bigger I am finding myself turning my nose up to some food because they generally seem to taste differs and I'm also feeling bubble type fluttering at bottom of my belly rite at the bottom has anybody had this can anybody seem to no what this is I'm not saying I'm pregnant I'm not crazy lol I'm just wondering what's going on I don't no!!! Is it really possible to be pregnant and test not pick up is it just nothing?

MrsRhubarb Fri 05-Aug-16 18:22:24

One of my friends kept getting negative tests but a blood test showed she was pregnant. Perhaps make an appointment with you GP and go through this all with them?

emmalou26 Fri 05-Aug-16 18:28:02

The doctors have refuse to even see me saying they don test anymore

thecatsarecrazy Fri 05-Aug-16 18:32:00

Surely the doctor needs to see you if you have had no period anyway regardless of testing you or not.

Jodie1982 Fri 05-Aug-16 18:54:00

You've had no period though so the doc should be investigating any underlying issues.

UnicornPee Sat 06-Aug-16 22:08:29

If the doctors want to be like that just bullshit them and say you think you are pregnant as a test showed a feint line. Then they will have to see to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now