Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks no symptoms?

(10 Posts)
Spingroll16 Fri 05-Aug-16 10:51:50

Hi all smile

Did anyone else have virtually no symptoms?
I am 7+5 and the only things I have are sore nipples, itchy boobs and cramping in my uterus a few times a day? Oh, also weeing lots!

If you also had next to nothing, was your baby ok ?

jessm2109 Fri 05-Aug-16 12:20:07

Hi spring I am 6+4 and I also don't have many. This is my first pregnancy so not sure what to expect from my body. I guess we all have different symptoms.
I'm weeing a lot too! and a little more tired than before, but no sore boobs at all and some cramping occasionally.

Following this post for other ladies information.

Parney Fri 05-Aug-16 13:43:20

I'm 19 weeks and bar cramping before BFP and lack of AF, I had no symptoms. I've seen a very active baby, latest scan was a private at 15 weeks to reassure myself for feeling so normal. Now bump is increasing by the day, so all seems well!! Hope it's a similar experience for you 😊

CaptainWentworth Fri 05-Aug-16 18:04:27

I've just come on here looking for the exact same reassurance! I'm 6+1 and only got my BFP last Sunday. I was really excited but now I feel I shouldn't be as I feel like I've got no proof I'm pregnant at all!

Have had some mild nausea and heartburn but I reckon they might just as well be psychological as I've been reading about symptoms.

I feel like it won't feel real until I'm in the medical system, and have third party confirmation that this is really happening, but the first appointment they could offer me was for 2 weeks time.

Keep reading about miscarriages and am convincing myself it's going to happen to me sad

BeardMinge Fri 05-Aug-16 19:22:05

Those were pretty much the only symptoms I had throughout the first trimester. No nausea or sickness whatsoever.

Baby was absolutely fine, she's now a boisterous toddler.

ceara Fri 05-Aug-16 19:35:05

OP, you have more symptoms than I did! I was pregnant after IVF and was also spotting all through the first trimester, so needless to say I was extremely anxious and would have welcomed morning sickness! or any other sign of being pregnant but - nothing. All was well with the pregnancy and DS is a lively 2 year old now. Every pregnancy is different, an absence of symptoms doesn't have to mean a thing.

I had a couple of early private scans, the first at 6+5 at the IVF clinic, and found them helpful if temporary reassurance, but other people I know found waiting it out until the 12 week scan was easier to cope with - you're the best judge of whether an early scan would help you or not, it's very personal. Other than that, distraction is your friend in the first trimester. Dr Google is NOT your friend :-)

SussexNadia Fri 05-Aug-16 20:51:05

Count yourself lucky you don't have nausea! I'm 6+2 and suffering badly. I would give my right arm not to have these symptoms. So you are lucky in my eyes....and I am envious!

LadyFarnborough Fri 05-Aug-16 20:54:29

This was me about 20 weeks ago! Had next to no symptoms. Very minimal sickness which was mostly avoided by not going near the foods that triggered it. I know it's worrying, you think that something has gone wrong but it is a blessing when you see how badly other women suffer.

bigfriendlygiant Fri 05-Aug-16 20:55:46

I'm 12 weeks with #2 and have absolutely no symptoms at all.

I was shocking with DS1 but it was also reassuring at the same time. This time I'm just enjoying being able to eat, wear bras, and stay awake, which helps when I have a 10 month old to look aftergrin

Spingroll16 Mon 08-Aug-16 08:57:46

My first midwife appointment is the 22nd of August, like may of you I am convinced something is wrong!

My 12 week scan feels like ages away, just want to know everything is okay!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now