Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommendations for baby record book?

(5 Posts)
rosegoldie Wed 03-Aug-16 06:46:25

There's not much choice online and I've seen very few in the actual shops!

Would be good to get personal recommendations as it's hard to tell what's inside the books when looking online!

Want something with all the usual records in, that doesn't require intimidating amounts of info (as I'd never fill it all in!) and is gender neutral.

TIA!

Dixiechick17 Wed 03-Aug-16 07:01:47

I was bought the Eric carle hungry caterpillar baby record book which is really nice.

I had one that also included pregnancy which I loved as it was pregnancy week by week then baby's first's etc called Bump to Birthday. Although probably not great if you don't want something too involved.

Chrisinthemorning Wed 03-Aug-16 07:15:41

Something for future but DS has a birthday book. Every birthday age 1-18 you fill in a page, stick in photos etc. it's like a snapshot of him at that age. It's lovely.
We did a baby book too, it was from m and s.

rosegoldie Wed 03-Aug-16 07:28:40

Dixie - I've seen the bump to birthday one online and I thought this one seemed good!

Chris - that sounds lovely! Do you know the name of it/ where it's from?

Chrisinthemorning Wed 03-Aug-16 08:14:40

www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Birthday-Book-Keepsake-Journal/dp/0307342301

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now