Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't find maternity notes

(15 Posts)
AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 12:22:38

This is such a boring post, sorry!
I am so bloody stupid, I have misplaced my maternity notes. I say misplaced- they are looking pretty lost at the moment after turning the house upside down but they must be here somewhere confused

Anyway, I have the midwife later and wondering if it's going to be a waste of time going? I can still have bump/urine/blood pressure etc checked can't I? Nearly 35 weeks and haven't been for a while blush I do have the consultant tomorrow actually but they usually just do blood pressure

AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 12:23:26

Oh and confirming C-Section tomorrow which is purpose of my consultant appointment

pegomassive1 Mon 01-Aug-16 12:23:50

Obviously still go but depends on your midwife. I've seen some get pretty pissy when they are forgotten. Could they be at work? In the car?

NapQueen Mon 01-Aug-16 12:23:56

You haven't pre packed them in the hospital bag?

NapQueen Mon 01-Aug-16 12:24:15

Oh and deffo still do appointment!

GashleyCrumbTiny Mon 01-Aug-16 12:26:47

Go to the appointment anyway. As for searching: check all bags you might have put them in; try and remember when you last had them; then take one room at a time.

AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 12:29:08

I haven't finished packing my bag yet NapQueen. I am a bloody disgrace this pregnancy. So disorganised.

I've only seen her once as my midwife changes, and she was lovely. I thought car Pego but not. I must bloody find them for the hospital tomorrow

AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 12:29:41

Thanks off to check all bags

Jodie1982 Mon 01-Aug-16 14:05:31

Did you find them?

AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 14:46:59

I have found them!! In the DVD cupboard, of course. Why didn't I look there in the first place?! grin

Thanks everyone

thecatsarecrazy Mon 01-Aug-16 16:48:41

Yay for pregnancy brains! Glad you found them. I've just got mine back after 1st scan grin

AndYourBirdCanSing Mon 01-Aug-16 17:38:00

Honestly I was so on top of everything last time despite horrendous hyperemesis but I am awful this pregnancy (2nd pregnancy but 3rd child- had twins last time). I have been behind with all midwife appointments and blood tests. No cot up yet either.

I hope your scan went well cats?

EreniTheFrog Mon 01-Aug-16 17:41:09

In my experience it doesn't get any better after the birth, either. I managed to leave my DDs birth certificate in the registrar's toilet.

pegomassive1 Mon 01-Aug-16 17:43:42

I'm so glad you found them yaay x

thecatsarecrazy Mon 01-Aug-16 22:48:37

Went great thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now