Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cyclizine

(3 Posts)
Floozie66 Tue 26-Jul-16 18:09:50

Just started on cyclizine for severe nausea. It has made me feel really drowsy. Does the drowsiness improve after a few days or stay the same. My job involves some driving and wondering if if i need to either wait a few days before going back to work or change my job role slightly

as171007 Tue 26-Jul-16 18:55:23

I have been on cyclizine for 10 weeks now..it has been an absolute life saver and I don't know how I would of coped without it, unfortunately it does make me very sleepy even though I've been taking it for weeks. It may be different for you as medication effect everyone x

Vixxfacee Tue 26-Jul-16 18:58:18

I have been on it for 6 weeks. When I first started it I would be so tired and fall asleep straight away. My sickness is almost gone and I am down to 2 tablets a day. Still really tired but think that's mainly pregnancy related.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now