Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

too early??

(10 Posts)
1ofthosedays Mon 25-Jul-16 17:14:58

I know it probably is too early and that I probs already know the answer to this but just want confirmation.

There is a big possibility that I could be pregnant. I am due this week but have so far not felt any of the usual pre period feelings.

Unfortunately I have just gone through a break with my DP so I just want to know if I am asap. For obvious reasons I feel really nervous about the outcome and really dont know how I would feel whatever the result!

Im guessing the answer is to wait a few more days until missed period but it has been driving me crazy waiting!!

gininteacupsandleavesonthelawn Mon 25-Jul-16 17:19:57

When was your last period? When did you have unprotected sex?

1ofthosedays Mon 25-Jul-16 17:23:58

Last period was probably around the 21st June and I have had unprotected sex since then.

jellycat1 Mon 25-Jul-16 17:25:51

You should be able to test by now I'd have thought. First Response worked for me very early. Go get one and put up a pic!

1ofthosedays Mon 25-Jul-16 17:30:13

And to wait until tomorrow morning?

ElspethFlashman Mon 25-Jul-16 17:33:26

No, you don't have to wait till morning! If you are pregnant there might be a greater build up of hormone in the morning but if you're negative it should be a strong No regardless of the time.

MonkeyPoozzled76 Mon 25-Jul-16 17:39:10

I tested a week early with a First Response test, middle of the day too, and got a good line.
Which ever way or works out for you op I hope your ok. flowers

1ofthosedays Mon 25-Jul-16 19:27:59

Ok, thank you! Going to do it tonight so fingers crossed xxx

KayTee87 Mon 25-Jul-16 21:56:47

How did it go op?

1ofthosedays Tue 26-Jul-16 13:19:21

Not pregnant. Not sure how I feel about it all tbh sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now