Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Skin and pregnancy!!

(4 Posts)
Gingeete Sun 24-Jul-16 20:06:09

I am 4 months pregnant and my skin has always been sensitive but it is out of control now. My eyelids and forehead are particularly red and sore/itchy and now it's starting over arms and legs. Not changed any products as I know it's a waste of time but my usual make up, moisturiser etc are making it bad! I'm really pale so need a bit of make up. Help!!

MrsH87 Sun 24-Jul-16 21:30:33

I have a patch of v dry itchy skin, albeit quite small. I'm 14 weeks. Saw my GP who prescribed some cream with 1% hydrocortisone and safe to use in pregnancy. Seems to be helping!

purplesmiler Mon 25-Jul-16 06:04:27

My skin has been so itchy too it's usually sensitive but it's more blotchy and irritable. I am not using anything different but having cooler showers which help.

Gingeete Tue 26-Jul-16 21:22:56

Thanks, I am definitely more sensitive I have used a but of hydrocortisone so will see... I look awful coupled with no make up...I am not blooming!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now