Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain during sex?

(2 Posts)
Gemmaxo Fri 22-Jul-16 00:03:16

I had a miscarriage just over a week ago now at 6 weeks pregnant and it was a natural miscarriage, i stopped bleeding yesturday morning, so me an my boyfriend decided to have sex tonight as we're very much inlove and you know what it's like ladies when it's been a while haha, at first it was ok but as it went on and he got deeper (sorry if this is tmi) it hurt, like he was pushing on something inside me like a pulling sort of pain, we stopped then tried again and it then felt fine after that but now after the sex I just feel a stinging pain down there, is this just maybe because we haven't had sex in 2 weeks or could it be down to the miscarriage? There was a little bit of blood but I'm just gonna assume that was whatever was left in me from the m/c

KayTee87 Fri 22-Jul-16 00:08:49

Sorry for your loss.

You might not have been healed fully yet from your miscarriage. You should probably get a check up to be on the safe side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now