Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby scan in Leeds?

(12 Posts)
MsFiremanSam Tue 19-Jul-16 08:40:23

Would like to book a 3/4D scan but not sure where is best to go. Have previously used Meet My Baby but they seem to have closed down. Anyone got any experiences of Leeds places?

HelloSunshine11 Tue 19-Jul-16 09:21:53

I've used this is my, near Bridgewater Place, and can't rate them highly enough. Didn't have 4D as it was an early reassurance scan but should think they would be good.

IamChipmunk Tue 19-Jul-16 13:49:39

I have used baby bond at mothercare but they are expensive.
We had a 3d/4d at miracle inside which was the cheapest I could find in leeds. Was fine and got a cd and some nice pictures.

CeeCeeEnnEss Tue 19-Jul-16 15:18:59

I've also used this is my, for an early reassurance scan. They were brilliant.

bessie84 Tue 19-Jul-16 16:57:49

This is My - highly recommend. x

FlatWhiteToGo Tue 19-Jul-16 18:24:45

We used Babybond in Mothercare. I'd rate them, but they're extremely expensive! I would have used the one by Bridgewater Place but I liked that you could just book an appointment online with Babybond.

YourNewspaperIsShit Tue 19-Jul-16 19:05:26

I loved BabyBond so much I went back for another on top of my NHS scans and they're over 3 hours away from me! Very professional, easy to book smile

YourNewspaperIsShit Tue 19-Jul-16 19:06:01

I did early reassurance, gender and 4D by the way¡

Chrisinthemorning Tue 19-Jul-16 19:15:40

This is my.
My reason- scans are about more than reassurance, seeing baby, gender etc as I'm sure you know. This is my did my nuchal scan which was 11mm. They arranged for me to see a fetal medicine consultant asap (scan sat, appt mon) and couldn't have been kinder or more professional.
Also I did have a fab 4d scan there in my subsequent happier pregnancy.
Good luck!

MsFiremanSam Tue 19-Jul-16 20:49:04

Thanks all. Baby Bond is near me but the prices are 😮!
Thought thisismy looked good but great to have some recommendations - will give them a go. Thanks!

Lau295 Tue 19-Jul-16 21:37:07

I've got a scan booked at window to womb in Leeds

MrsWooster Tue 19-Jul-16 21:42:29

This is my with both dc. Lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now