Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2 hour wait . .

(5 Posts)
Dlah Fri 15-Jul-16 09:52:28

Just had first part of my GTT and now I'm sat on my lonesome waiting 2 hours so figured I'd say 'Morning!' To everyone!

Please keep me company lol

HelloSunshine11 Fri 15-Jul-16 10:37:48

Urgh, I remember those two hours as being the absolute pits! I was STARVING and felt sick as a dog from that awful drink. Hope time flies for you and all goes well.

Dlah Fri 15-Jul-16 11:20:56

Nearly there, very proud I managed to not throw up lol

Too much rank lucozade in a short time!

Thurlow Fri 15-Jul-16 11:25:49

I've got mine coming up soon, I'm dreading it. Not for the result but for sitting in an uncomfortable chair in a busy waiting room for two hours!

How was it?

Dlah Fri 15-Jul-16 11:48:42

Actually wasn't as bad as I expected. I'm in leicester and they are done at Children's centres, so there was a few of us having done, and had nice comfy sofa's to chill on.

I took my headphones and watched some one born every minute off YouTube on my phone lol

Worse part was drinking in short time, made me feel a bit icky but wore off thankfully smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now