Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks + little symptoms

(10 Posts)
Evergreen17 Fri 15-Jul-16 08:27:17

Hi!
Not sure if this is the right place to post blush
I have been on mumsnet for a bit but not starting new threads often just a couple.

Sooooooo

I am 9+2 and I havent really got much symptoms, ok:

4to 7 weeks extremely tired and bobs made of broken glass (the pain!)
From 7 weeks I have been going off some foods
8 weeks headaches
9 weeks (now) boobs are just a bit sore and I have weird dreams. Ok grin naughty ones with a colleague, a manager and the guy from Firefly (and Castle but in his Captain role)

I am worrying as Google is NOT a friend.

I saw my bean and heart at 7 weeks

No cramping or bleeding at any time.

Next scan (12 +1) on 4th of August (day before my wedding) confused

Advice / experiences/ bit of reality?

Thank you all and sorry if this is not the right place to post / protocol

kikisdelivery Fri 15-Jul-16 08:56:18

Hi Evergreen smile

You could be me! I'm about 5 days further on and have had a similar pattern of symptoms...then a total winding back of symptoms. I have been the absolute same and have been googling like mad, despite google not being my friend.

I've not had any scans at all yet; mine's booked for 1st August, which isn't helping me mentally count down and wait it out.

The one thing I've found helpful is searches within here - it seems like the coming and going of symptoms is more common that you realise, particularly around this sort of time when I guess our bodies are getting more used to the hormone blasts.

Try not to worry.....which is easy to say, I know! x

Evergreen17 Fri 15-Jul-16 08:59:49

Ah kikis thanks for your message [holding hands] I am not alone!

I hope this is normal I will try not to google and maybe more people will share here smile

minijoeyjojo Fri 15-Jul-16 09:10:23

It's completely normal, I was exactly the same no real symptoms and worrying about it. I now have a beautiful 9mo DD grin

This will be the start of many things you'll worry about, but try to relax and enjoy it as much as possible. I was so lucky to have an easy pregnancy and I'm very grateful for that now.

Evergreen17 Fri 15-Jul-16 16:40:13

Thanks mini
I have been worried since the beginning, it really is so frustrating sad

I hope that you are right and that I am just lucky with an easy pregnancy

pregle Fri 15-Jul-16 18:04:02

Hey there, I'm nearly the same dates, 9 + 1 and all along I've had very few symptoms - not even sore boobs! I'm not sure if my pregnant friends / family didn't talk about it or I didn't take it in but the worry is awful!

I've had my 2nd scan today at 9 weeks, ivf so 2 scans with them before they hand you over...thankfully everything looked great but I know the worry will set in within days, and my scan with the hospital isn't til 23rd August, ages away! We just have to try stay focused and positive and take comfort that the only normal thing seems to be everyone reacts so differently and things change day to day.

If you are very anxious could you get a private scan? You're getting married soon, how exciting! Hope you can enjoy this special time without the worry taking over but know that you're definitely not alone in it xxx

Evergreen17 Fri 15-Jul-16 19:00:22

Thanks pregle smile Happy to hear about your IVF pregnancy and your scan smilesmile

I dont want to get a private scan just because I know that if I got one next week and it is all fine I will probably still worry confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

I got one at 7 w and now look at me sad

I need to learn to wait blush

Everything crossed that we are all fine smile

BeardMinge Fri 15-Jul-16 20:10:28

Every pregnancy is different and not everyone has morning sickness or strong symptoms. Apart from being more tired than usual I had no symptoms at all, rather worrying as I'd previously had a mmc, but it was all fine.

I know it's difficult not to worry, but try and enjoy the fact that you've got off lightly so far, you may not be so lucky later on! (Heartburn, SPD, varicose veins, piles...it's a glamorous business).

Evergreen17 Sat 16-Jul-16 18:58:07

Thanks Beard

My bra keeps getting tighter so I guess that symptom is still there

I have to learn to be patient and just wait to see

mommabtobe Sat 16-Jul-16 19:28:31

I'm the same!! Other than feeling really tired all the time and super sore boobs I haven't had any other symptoms really. I keep telling mum I'm worried somethings wrong but she said she was exactly the same!! Hopefully it's a sign were all mother earths and will sail through pregnancy!! grin I'm 8 weeks tomorrow so a little behind you xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now