Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am i pregnant?

(4 Posts)
frankiej14 Thu 14-Jul-16 13:41:13

Hi everyone i am new to this site but every time i google anything it seems to bring me here so im hoping i am in the best place for advice! Here goes...i had my coil taken out in feb and let nature take its course. the last couple of days ive not felt 100% my af is due tomorrow but for some reason i decided to do a test. i did a clear blue and the line was very faint so i got some cheapies to double check and both were negative......OH has insisted i do a digital clear blue which is saying 1-2 will i definately be pregnant or could they be wrong? i dont feel pregnant just strange i cant explain it ...

TheCrumpettyTree Thu 14-Jul-16 14:51:34

If you have a positive test then yes you are pregnant. Sometimes if your urine is too dilute tests won't pick up the pregnancy hormone. Congratulations!

Pri741 Thu 14-Jul-16 15:24:30

I had a similar experience when I first did a pregnancy test and got a very faint line so bought a clear blue digital one and... I'm now 23 weeks. But yes, I know how you feel when you just want to sure. According to "What to expect when you are expecting", there's no such thing as a false positive, only false negatives (some tests are less sensitive than others). If the clear blue digital is saying 1-2, so yup, you're definitely pregnant! Congrats!

Btw, don't worry if you don't feel pregnant just yet, believe me, you will soon enough. Watch out for early pregnancy signs. Good luck! x

frankiej14 Fri 15-Jul-16 22:02:25

Thank you ladies! I've done another clear blue and that says 1-2 weeks as well and a cheapie which is coming up with a very faint positive so it's beginning to sink in now. It's taking some doing like lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now