Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How far along am I?

(7 Posts)
Kellykirkpatrick89 Wed 13-Jul-16 15:02:09

I have taken 3 test and an deff pregnant.
I have a lot of work stress etc and couldn't tell you when my last period was to work out how far along I am.
Clear blue test is saying 1-2 weeks but I already have the worst heartburn/indigestion ever and am feeling slightly sick and the most painful boobs.
I feel like I shouldn't be having these symptoms at 4 weeks and feel further along?

I can't sleep/walk far as my heartburn is so bad and I am absolutely shattered.

Has anyone else had experience like this with clear blue and when you had these symptoms how far along were you?

Havnt got a midwife app for 4 weeks

Laura05 Wed 13-Jul-16 16:16:51

Unfortunately until you have your scan, you won't know for definite how far along you are. With my DD I had horrendously sore, heavy boobs and horrendous/continuous heartburn and nausea before I got a bfp!

It was my first cycle coming off the pill (I didn't get periods on it) so I didn't have a definite answer to how many weeks gone I was until the dating scan.

Hope this helps/reassures a little x

AGnu Wed 13-Jul-16 16:21:59

I get symptoms from 7 dpo usually, 6 days with my last pregnancy. I've yet to get a BFP without already knowing I was pregnant!

Buttwing Wed 13-Jul-16 16:24:37

If you are a week late for your period you would be 5 weeks pregnant (if you have a 28 day cycle) so when clear blue says 1-2 weeks it actually means you are 5-6 weeks pregnant. With all 7 of my pregnancies by 5-6 weeks I felt really really rough-sore boobs, nausea, weeing all the time, everything smell wrong, and sobbed at everything. Do you know when your last period was?

Buttwing Wed 13-Jul-16 16:25:27

Sorry just seen you don't! When you see your gp/ midwife maybe see if you can get an early scan?

Emilyyyy Thu 14-Jul-16 15:34:00

I did a 3 clear blue pregnancy tests 3 days on the run the first one said 1-2, the second day said 2-3, and the 3rd day said 5+ or something similar to that. I managed to go from being 1-2 weeks to over 5 weeks pregnant in 2 days. Turned out I was 3 weeks pregnant.

Thequilltosurvive Thu 14-Jul-16 15:39:06

I had heartburn from day 1 with this pregnancy until I was about 12/13 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now