Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive test?

(11 Posts)
Starwarsorbaby Tue 12-Jul-16 17:44:18

Hi, can I please get confirmation this is a positive result? Dh is not convinced the silly man! grin
So excited!!

2nds Tue 12-Jul-16 17:46:24

I think I'd get a better test, these I think can give false positives, however you might be pregnant but definitely get a better test and come back to let us know :-)

ScottishSnowflake Tue 12-Jul-16 17:47:11

It looks positive to me!

pinkladyapple Tue 12-Jul-16 17:47:51

It looks like it might be but it also looks like the dye has run quite a bit. These tests are very cheap. Is there any way you could get another test? Perhaps a first response or one that you wee on rather than dip?

How long ago was the photo taken?

There is literally no way anyone can say for certain unless you do another test which you are certain about. If you were you wouldn't post.

Starwarsorbaby Tue 12-Jul-16 18:06:17

I'll get another test tomorrow.

I have been feeling nauseous and smells have been affecting me, so I'm pretty convinced myself, but I obviously want to be sure!

Thanks all.

Flisspaps Tue 12-Jul-16 18:19:42

I see two clear lines and no need for £££ tests.

grin

pinkladyapple Tue 12-Jul-16 18:20:03

I had pregnancy symptoms almost every month before I was pregnant. And when I was actually pregnant I didn't start being nauseous until I was about 9 or 10 weeks. Be careful as the mind plays tricks. Nothing worse than thinking you are and getting a dodgy test like I did.

I honestly hope you get good news tomorrow! Let us know. smile

Desmondo2016 Tue 12-Jul-16 20:32:28

It's a clear positive x

MollyWho Tue 12-Jul-16 21:19:23

Looks like a good positive to me too. Congratulations

Starwarsorbaby Wed 13-Jul-16 11:43:59

Here's a test from today! Woohoo!!

ScottishSnowflake Wed 13-Jul-16 13:14:40

Many congrats!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now